Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dream Vacation

If I had to chose just one city where I would spend a week in it would have to be Barcelona, Spain. I have always wanted to visit Spain and epsecially this region of that country. I guess what attracts me most to to since particular city would have to be the weather which is always great, beaches, cafes and restuarants, soccer games (big fan of Barcelona FC of the la liga), and who could resist the nightlife of Spain most notingly Barcelona. They only thing that would concern me would be the language (I dont speak Spanish and cost (I hear Spain is SUPER expensive). Not knowing the language could prove difficult and make it hard for navigation. The cost would suck because well I dont have much money as a college student. The positives that steem from the great weather there which is a constant, the constant supply of activities to do while there, and the reputation Spanards have for have a great time the world over. The only real negative ideas i have heard or read about was the extremely high cost of living there and that European attitude many people seem to experiance coming from America over there. My cousins girlfriend spent a summer there for school last year and was bragging about what a wonderful time she had there, seen some pics in travel mags but other than that nothing else. So there you have it, Barcelona is my dream spot...for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment